We offer OHSAS
18001:2007 certification which is an Occupational Health and
Safety Management Standard. It defines a set of occupational
health and safety (OH&S) management requirements for
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS).
With years of experience, we know the standards and processes intimately. We've helped companies big and small achieve their OHSAS certification smoothly and efficiently. OHSAS 18001:2007 certification or OHSAS 18001:2007 certification has rapidly become the most widely used international OH&S management standard and applies to all types of organizations irrespective of size and occupation.
We as OHSAS 18001:2007 certification consultant offer to help organizations in managing and controlling their OH&S risks and to improve their OH&S performance. This OHSAS 18001:2007 certification implies responsibilities, authorities, relationships, functions, activities, processes, practices, procedures, and resources. These elements are used to establish OH&S policies, plans, programs, and objectives. All the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 are addressed during our Training led OHSAS 18001:2007 Consultancy and OHSAS 18001 Trainings.
The elements of OHSAS 18001:2007 include:
- Policy and commitment.
- Hazard identification, risk assessment & risk controls.
- Legal requirements.
- Objectives & Programs.
- Organization & Personnel.
- Training, Communication, Participation & Consultation.
- Documentation & Records.
- Operational Controls.
- Emergency Readiness.
- Measurement & monitoring.
- Incident investigation, Non conformity, corrective & preventive action.
- Audit & Review.
Following are the benefits of OHSAS 18001:2007 certification, OHSAS 18001:2007 consultancy
- Development of manual for the creation of a sound safety system inline with OHSAS 18001:2007
- Creating foundation to develop future safety initiatives, policies and objectives of the company based on OHSAS 18001:2007
- Creating efficient system for controlling distribution of documents
- Development of Safety control procedures, Permits for Working at Height, Confined Space, Hot work based on OHSAS.
- Development of a system of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Development of a team of OHSAS 18001:2007 internal auditors for internal audit